~***Quiz Poll Results***~

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Well, the majority of you voted for a daily quiz so that part was easy!

It was a very close call between the answers being given on a daily basis or at the end of the quiz so we thought it was best to let each individual quizmaster/mistress decide how they want to give their answers when it is their turn to run the quiz. :)

Just to recap, the quiz list is:

September wideeyes
October Ware Bears
November disneyangel
December SandraVB79
January tinkerbell36
February Bexx

Just over a month until September - plenty of time to start swotting!!! :teeth:

Ware Bears said:
Well, the majority of you voted for a daily quiz so that part was easy!

It was a very close call between the answers being given on a daily basis or at the end of the quiz so we thought it was best to let each individual quizmaster/mistress decide how they want to give their answers when it is their turn to run the quiz. :)

Just to recap, the quiz list is:

September wideeyes
October Ware Bears
November disneyangel
December SandraVB79

Just over a month until September - plenty of time to start swotting!!! :teeth:
Although with no trip planned any questions on recent changes will not be appreciated :rotfl2: ;)

tinkerbell36 has very kindly volunteered to host January's quiz so I have added her to the list.
Thank you Jenna. :goodvibes

Thanks Jenna - that's great! :thumbsup2

Perhaps I'd better take the opportunity to grab the February vacancy - less questions!!! ;) Hopefully I will be able to put together another EPLS photo quiz by then!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!