Quick service help and table service

almburr

DIS Veteran
QS entree. Cheeseburger and fries with a drink. Dessert is no longer part of that combo correct? (I only used CB and fries as an example) I read somewhere that the drink could be left off and a dessert could be added. If that’s true could you order a cup of water (not bottle) as your drink? Does the same go with table service? We are looking at all three options for the dining plan. I’ve done the regular and deluxe, but that was over 9 years ago so all I knew then in no longer the rule.

QS entree. Cheeseburger and fries with a drink. Dessert is no longer part of that combo correct? (I only used CB and fries as an example) I read somewhere that the drink could be left off and a dessert could be added. If that’s true could you order a cup of water (not bottle) as your drink? Does the same go with table service? We are looking at all three options for the dining plan. I’ve done the regular and deluxe, but that was over 9 years ago so all I knew then in no longer the rule.

No matter which plan you're on, the QS meal only comes with an entree and drink (can be alcoholic if over 21). You can usually trade your drink for a snack/dessert at the resort, but most other places will not do this. All plans do come with 2 snacks per night, so you could use a snack to get a dessert with your QS meal if you choose.

TS meals all come with entree, dessert and drink and if you have the DxDDP, you add an app to those three.

No matter which plan you're on, the QS meal only comes with an entree and drink (can be alcoholic if over 21). You can usually trade your drink for a snack/dessert at the resort, but most other places will not do this. All plans do come with 2 snacks per night, so you could use a snack to get a dessert with your QS meal if you choose.

TS meals all come with entree, dessert and drink and if you have the DxDDP, you add an app to those three.
Thank you. So if I have the regular DP the ts come with dessert? Then the DXDDP would have app, entree, dessert and drink?

Thank you. So if I have the regular DP the ts come with dessert? Then the DXDDP would have app, entree, dessert and drink?
Yes, you are correct. A table service credit would include: an entree, drink and dessert on the regular plan. The deluxe plan at a table service restaurant would give you: an appetizer, entree, drink and dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!