quick rewards--how do you do it?

cab0ad

disney lover
I just signed up and I find it very confusing. Do you just do the surveys to get money? how do you get emails sent to you? any advice to a newbie would be appreciated! I just don't seem to get it!

I am by no means an expert and am probably missing opportunities... but I do the daily surveys, daily clicks on the home page, and shop through their links when I shop online. I have cashed out for about $200 since April.

Can you spell it out in little words for me? Going in November and would love to have Disney cards or extra $$. Thanks.

Lets start with the home page first. We on the home page has the feature offers. It usually in the middle of the page. You clicked one let the window load all the way then close the link. Do others like in the middle. Under the square there are links. Click one them and take one. On top of the page there is check this item something like. You click that and takes next link. Then come to a page where should have 4 squares that how click on links to. Click one in close. Once done all 4 links . Click check this item.

Now come to page that says clicks. No click on the links on the page. Then close the link. On the local.com ask do search on something then click on the link. Once done all the clicks time. Clicks link again do the videos/gambit. I only do the videos and none things on gambit. Some days there is not be any videos for that day. That should have 3 links to do. Next is other clicks and do those the same click the link than close it. Check done clicks and repeat process.

For the triva now go to a different site that post the answers to questions. This is the site http://www.mycoupons.com/boards/ go the reward board the answer usually be under the QR if post it.

Surveys is post do on the site or through emails. I like to mine through emails because it easier for me.

I hope that helps.

Just bumping this up a bit. I am wondering about the points you get for watching Videos. Do they convert over to cash or how does that work? are you able to apply them to gift cards or what are they used for?

you will get quick points for watching videos. 100 quick points gives you one cent. So, while every cent counts, watching videos isnt going to rack up fast cash for you, but it cant hurt if you have a few minutes and want to watch a couple! Up at the top of the screen you will see your money total and next to it a QR with a number. Those are your quick points which start over every 100. Does that help?

you will get quick points for watching videos. 100 quick points gives you one cent. So, while every cent counts, watching videos isnt going to rack up fast cash for you, but it cant hurt if you have a few minutes and want to watch a couple! Up at the top of the screen you will see your money total and next to it a QR with a number. Those are your quick points which start over every 100. Does that help?

Yes it does help! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Can someone PM me the link to Quickrewards? I tried doing a google search, but can't find it.

quick rewards is a site that pays you to do daily clicks, and surveys. I was a bit apprehensive about this a month ago but I joined on Jan. 5th and I almost have $100 I've earned! I have physically "cashed out" 3 disney gift cards already and they were mailed to my house.

if you have any questions or need help just send me a pm.

I just signed up for this less than a week ago, and I DO think it's very confusing when starting out. I'm still trying to learn my way around.

That being said, they are amazing at getting back to you about questions and helping you out. I am definately earning money and am very excited about it.

One thing I just discovered today...take a VERY good look at the shopping section! A lot of those give you cash back, like Walgreens for example. I didn't even look at this stuff first because I thought, by the time you add in shipping it's not worth it. Well Walgreens gives you free shipping after $25 (not on prescriptions). Now I don't know if OTC meds count as prescription or not but I do a lot of shopping there. Kinda awesome to know I can get it delivered and save myself a trip!

QR really is a great program. Not only do they have many different ways to earn money on their site, but if you have any questions about something not crediting, they are very quick to get back to you.

They have one of the most responsive set of people working for them.

If there is something that I am purchasing from Office Depot (for example) and need it quickly, I purchase through them, for an in-store pick up. Great way to earn the money from them & still not have to wait on my item.

There are other stores that you can do this with too.

How long does it take them to mail gift cards to you after you order one? I joined about two weeks ago and I have over $11.00 earned (mostly from surveys) and I'm hoping to be able to get a $25 Disney gift card for our trip coming up in about two months.

Depending on the day of the week you request a gift card it might take 3-5 days to process and then you will receive it in the mail in normal USPS time which for me us usually 3 days.

How long does it take them to mail gift cards to you after you order one? I joined about two weeks ago and I have over $11.00 earned (mostly from surveys) and I'm hoping to be able to get a $25 Disney gift card for our trip coming up in about two months.

I usually get GC's in less than 2 weeks. I get paypal the same day I cash out (usually within the hour).

Thanks for the kind words about QR, all, and to our vets for helping answer questions on this post! We sure do appreciate you guys! :thumbsup2

In response to your question, dnamertz: We mail out gift cards once a week -- I don't do them personally so I can't say for sure which day of the week it is but I can find out (I think it's on Fridays). Then it's up to the old USPS how much longer to expect to wait. Our main office is in New York so folks in that area of the country will get theirs a day or two before the rest of us.

Please let me know if you have any other questions -- happy to help!

I just joined ! it wasn't that tough. A good way to earn some extra dollars. they almost pay you for your time.

Signed up yesterday and have allready earn $1.55,,:cool1:

My husband thinks its funny... He says I should quit my day job:rotfl:

Most surveys only 5 minutes... and some were interesting... some didn't want my opinion:lmao:

My goal is a 25 dollar gift card before April !

Signed up yesterday and have allready earn $1.55,,:cool1:

My husband thinks its funny... He says I should quit my day job:rotfl:

Most surveys only 5 minutes... and some were interesting... some didn't want my opinion:lmao:

My goal is a 25 dollar gift card before April !

If you just spend your time doing surveys as often as you can you should be able to get 25 before Christmas if not sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter