Quick report for Thursday Sept 25th

RJstanis

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
Crowds felt like July crowds from last year and maybe even worst. Thanks to FP it still made it a great afternoon/night. Side note, we flew in this afternoon and didn't make it into the park until 345pm-ish. Had already figured I would miss the Festival Parade at 3pm but teasingly we walked in as the last two floats went by. Was hoping to see the dragon as this was only day we'd be able to see it but missed it, oh well. So between 4p-10p we were able to leisurely do Magic Carpets x 2 (I have young kids) FP and SB, Big Thunder x 2 FP/RS, Small World, Peter Pan FP, Carousel, Buzz M&G x 2, Buzz Space Shooter, Incredibles Dance Party, front row (non FP) curbside HUB seating for MSELP, Winnie the Pooh ride, 7DMT FP if wasn't broken, and BOG ADR and Wishes view on BOG bridge while waiting for table. Never felt rushed all day. Not bad considering we didn't start til 4pm and crowds seeming to be really high. We did seem to get lucky and get in SB lines when they were low and started to grow longer after getting in them a few times, so some pixie dust there.

Can't wait to enjoy French Quarter resort tomorrow before Halloween Party woohoo!

Crowds felt like July crowds from last year and maybe even worst. Thanks to FP it still made it a great afternoon/night. Side note, we flew in this afternoon and didn't make it into the park until 345pm-ish. Had already figured I would miss the Festival Parade at 3pm but teasingly we walked in as the last two floats went by. Was hoping to see the dragon as this was only day we'd be able to see it but missed it, oh well. So between 4p-10p we were able to leisurely do Magic Carpets x 2 (I have young kids) FP and SB, Big Thunder x 2 FP/RS, Small World, Peter Pan FP, Carousel, Buzz M&G x 2, Buzz Space Shooter, Incredibles Dance Party, front row (non FP) curbside HUB seating for MSELP, Winnie the Pooh ride, 7DMT FP if wasn't broken, and BOG ADR and Wishes view on BOG bridge while waiting for table. Never felt rushed all day. Not bad considering we didn't start til 4pm and crowds seeming to be really high. We did seem to get lucky and get in SB lines when they were low and started to grow longer after getting in them a few times, so some pixie dust there. Can't wait to enjoy French Quarter resort tomorrow before Halloween Party woohoo!

Wow! You really did get a lot done yesterday. Watching wishes from the BOG bridge was probably a unique experience. We watched Wishes once from the backside of the castle near the carousel and it was cool. They seemed rally close up and loud too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter