Quick question about Early Entry

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
I have a 4-day Hopper pass. It shows that there is one Early Entry I can use.
so it one hour earlier before normal entry time. So, the park is open EVERYDAY one hour early for all the "special" tickets? Or is there a certain day I must choose that is available for the EE? I cant seem to find info on it.

thx

No it's not open early every day. The early entry days are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only. So those are the days you get to choose from. If your staying at an onsite hotel you can go to all of them. They give you a little piece of paper proving that your staying onsite for those days.

Yes it is open one hour before the park opens. Which meant it opened at 7 am when we were there. We got in line at 6:30 though, because a lot of people show up even for EE! Good luck!

Early Entry days are usually Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. You will have to pick one of these days. Unless there is a schedule change (unlikely -- I'm only aware of an occassional change in June due to Grad nights), there is no EE on Wed, Fri, or Sun.) Most of Fantasyland a few rides in Tomorrowland are open during early entry. I recommend you get to the gates at least 15 minutes before EE (or 1 hour 15 minutes before normal park opening), so that you get in promptly,

Search the posts to read more about EE. There are threads that recommend which rides to go to first/how to make the most of EE.

Are they still going to have early entree days at Christmas time?

GailT said:

I have not heard of any plans to change. The current schedule has been in effect for a couple of years (if not more).

hlbtimes2 said:
I have not heard of any plans to change. The current schedule has been in effect for a couple of years (if not more).

Thanks, hopefully they will keep that schedule I'll be able to get one of the days in and see POTC but I bet with all the other people staying at Disney hotels. :happytv:

Be aware POTC is not one of the early entry rides. But you can ride it right after starting time (8 for when we were there) and still beat the crowd, which worked just fine for us on July 3rd and we used the 1st hour to do other rides. By the way we walked in at 7:04 am with no lines! So if try to get there early (some say 15-30 minutes) and don't make it - don't fret - even with hotels packed you can still do a lot in the first hour and get a jump on the others. Read the posts on what to do first.

Yep we got on POTC really quickly once EE was over. But honestly that ride moves fast all day, even with a line, it's not something we worried about on the trip. We rode it several times.

As far as the lines at the opening of EE, they were long when we were there last week. Half way to the California letters in fact. So it may just depend on the day I suppose, we wanted to make sure and get in fast so going earlier was better safe then sorry for us.

GailT said:

When are you going to be there?? We will be there the week between Christmas and New Years along with the rest of the western US!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter