Quick question about AP activation and parties

Farro

Argh.
Hi,

Does my AP need to be activated in order to buy a ticket to a Disney after dark? Next trip we aren't using my AP, won't be activating it until 2023. But since I technically own it already, am I allowed to buy an eligible event ticket at the discount price even though it's not yet activated? Or would I need to show my activated AP when I got to the ticketed event at the park?

Does buying a discounted even ticket automatically activate my AP? I don't want to do that. :)

Not trying to skirt the rules, just seeing what's allowed. I'm assuming my AP would need to be activated, but doesn't hurt to double check! Thanks!

Hi,

Does my AP need to be activated in order to buy a ticket to a Disney after dark? Next trip we aren't using my AP, won't be activating it until 2023. But since I technically own it already, am I allowed to buy an eligible event ticket at the discount price even though it's not yet activated? Or would I need to show my activated AP when I got to the ticketed event at the park?

Does buying a discounted even ticket automatically activate my AP? I don't want to do that. :)

Not trying to skirt the rules, just seeing what's allowed. I'm assuming my AP would need to be activated, but doesn't hurt to double check! Thanks!

I bought After Hours tickets with my voucher, but I did activate it before we went to the event. However, you have to physically go to a Guest Service window to activate APs. It cannot be done automatically.

I bought After Hours tickets with my voucher, but I did activate it before we went to the event. However, you have to physically go to a Guest Service window to activate APs. It cannot be done automatically.

Thanks. I wouldn't be activating it next year, so it sounds like I shouldn't buy the ticket with my AP voucher for a party next year? That's fine, I assumed that would be the case. :) I didn't know if they treated parties different than regular admissions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter