Quick half borad question

chipndalefan

Mouseketeer
What is the face value of the "half borad standard" vouchers if we use them at other restaurants?

Also, I unerstand that the lunch vouchers (from the "all your meals for free" offer) can be used in at their face value. Is this only in table service restaurants or can I use them for fast food?

I've never booked them before but on our last trip a lady was kind enough to give us her remaining ones. We were able to use them on the set menus in the selected restaurants or for their face value of 19 euros to either pay for a meal or towards the cost of a meal so you'd have to pay the difference.

We used ours in the steakhouse and ended up only having to pay a couple of euros for our steaks. Hope this helps others that have been more recently might be able to give you more upto date info. Oh and I don't think you can use them in rainforest or planet hollywood at all .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter