Quick Confirmation - Coffee Outside Park Gates

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by BrianL, Oct 9, 2018.

1. FastPasser.

FastPasser. DIS Veteran

No, it's ok to drink from the cup if it has a sipper lid. If it's a bottle, it's also ok. If it's just water in a cup without a lid, it's ok. They just don't want any spillage.

The reason for the policy is that if it were a free for all allowing all food and drinks, potentially after a few hours, buses would have to be taken out of service for cleaning. It also can become a safety issue. And you know who almost always has either a bottled drink or cup with a lid on-board the bus,........... the driver.

ConnecticutNonna likes this.
  2. Micca

Micca SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather

There should be some kind of federal law that requires coffee shops/stands/vendors to open NO LATER than 6am. This is when it is most necessary.:earboy2:

ArwenMarie and ConnecticutNonna like this.
  3. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Yes, and depending on the person it can get painful if you can’t get to a restroom when you need to. I am not a coffee drinker, but I do require caffeine, wither via a cup of tea or a soda. I know when I drink it that approximately an hour afterward I will need a restroom and it will be urgent. I have my caffeine of choice first thing when I get up, so I hit that one hour point before I leave the room.

Can you make coffee in your room? I pack a tempered glass mug and one of those coil immersion heaters for my tea, because I don’t want to wait.