Quick..Broccoli and cheese dish?!?!? Need recipe!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
My friend at church was talking today about making a dish that is so good! She said it has cheese wiz and brocolli! Of course she didn't give me anything else! Now I want to make it! I am sure some one on here must know how! I have the cheese wiz and the brocolli!

I have a recipe my mom gave me it's very yummy!
you can double it to make more

ingredients
8oz cheese whiz
one stack(4oz) ritz crackers
1 stick butter or margarine
2 10oz boxes chopped broccoli
Cook broccoli according to box directions, drain well. In a large bowl, mix broccoli with cheese whiz and 1/2 of the butter, melted. Add 1/2 of the ritz crackers, crumbling slightly. Put into a 9x12 casserole. In a frying pan, melt the remaining butter and saute lightly the remaining ritz crackers, after crumbling slightly. Top broccoli mixture with sauted crackers and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!

Thanks so much! that must be it! I have all the stuff. She did say something about crackers on top! Sounds easy and different too! Thanks again!
Happy holidays!

For an even easier version. . . go to Honey Baked Ham and buy a frozen broccoli cheese casserole. :D

Here's one that has made the rounds at our church.

1 bunch broccoli, corsely chopped
1 small cheese whiz
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 bag success rice, cooked

Mix all ingredients together and baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

Maybe this is the one your looking for...good luck!

Melissa

mine is 3 cups cooked rice
2 10oz pkgs frozen broc
1 lg jar cheese whiz
cream of celery soup (or really whatever soup you like - mushroom, chicken - any of the creams)
minced onion (3 tbl or so)
salt and pepper to taste (not much salt needed)

I make mine with grated cheese instead of the CW. It works great too. If it seems a little dry you can just add a tiny bit of milk.

hi everyone! I made the version with just chopped broccoli and cheese wiz with the crushed crackers on top! Yummy and so easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter