Quick ADR ?

LMO429

DIS Veteran
My 180 day window is this upcoming Monday.

I made reservations I bunch of time but I forgot. If I want to do 180 + 10 reservations what information do I need again..Name, Phone Number and what else?

TIA

The only thing that you'll need is the resort confirmation number. You can't do 180+10 without proving that you are a WDW resort guest.

what's 180+10? lol

Hi ;)

180 + 10 is for disney resort guests. This description is from wdwinfo. "Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort can make all of their dining reservations for the length of their stay (up to 10 days in advance) at 180 days from their arrival date."

For example your expected to arrive at a disney resort on October 1st you can book at 180 days in advance (april 4th) through January 10th. If you were staying off site you would have to wake up each morning at 179, 178 days out to book Oct 2nd, Oct 3rd etc.

ohhh so it's booking for the length of stay? As of now, I'm going Oct. 27th! Unfortunately, I'll miss you this time, but it is a day after my b-day (although I no longer like my birthdays LOL)

Okay.

I'm confused and I hope you can help.

We have the 4-day cruise booked for 10/24. We want to book the CA Grill for 10/30.

We are staying onsite at the Contemporary for 10 days after our cruise.

How the heck do I figure out WHEN I can book it using the 180+10. Is there a calendar calculator around still for this?

Okay.

I'm confused and I hope you can help.

We have the 4-day cruise booked for 10/24. We want to book the CA Grill for 10/30.

We are staying onsite at the Contemporary for 10 days after our cruise.

How the heck do I figure out WHEN I can book it using the 180+10. Is there a calendar calculator around still for this?
This is the one I use for every trip. I print out the report and fill it in with all my conf. numbers. Very handy to have.

http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php

What is...the resort confirmation number?:confused3
When you book your resort stay, you will be given a reservation number. It should be on your paperwork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter