Quick 1st visit thoughts.

Yeah, it is. I once left a coat at a hotel in the US and checked with 3 companies, and each gave me a quote of over $100 to get back a 2kg coat.
I was just discussing it with a friend and she believes Disney could negotiate rates, but then it would probably only be a good deal if you agreed to wait a few weeks, and they could ship several pieces of merchandise for several guests back to the US in batches.

For Europe it might be more interesting, but then only for those from outside France, Benelux, Germany, as those come by car, so for those who come by plane or train.
We first need to investigate how many people who visit the parks buy merchandise, where are they from, how do they travel and would they buy more if they had shipping options. :P
Wow, that is crazy. But sometimes it is worth it. I guess it depends on how much people really want the merchandise. I just think it would be a good option but I agree it is probably expensive. The suitcase we bought was about 150 euro so for us as Americans that was still quite a lot. But maybe it was cheaper than just sending it all back and then we have a Disneyland Paris suitcase too.

I didn't think to ask at the concierge to see about arranging shipping so that is a good tip if someone really needs to do it. :-)

hehe, we're our own little entity (which started the EU I believe)

Benelux was part of the founding countries (along with France, Italy and West Germany) of the European Coal and Steel Community (which later become the EU), and founding father Robert Schuman was from Luxembourg. Belgium and Luxembourg even shared their currency until the Euro came along.

There. A bit of European history from a fellow benelux-er :teeth:

Thanks everyone! Hopefully we can find a shirt when we arrive tomorrow. We have been in London and Paris this week and will have a day and a half at DLP. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We are not big thrill ride people and don’t have kids so hoping we can see all we want. We are prioritizing to see attractions they don’t have in the US parks and then favorites such as Small World and Star Tours.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully we can find a shirt when we arrive tomorrow. We have been in London and Paris this week and will have a day and a half at DLP. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We are not big thrill ride people and don’t have kids so hoping we can see all we want. We are prioritizing to see attractions they don’t have in the US parks and then favorites such as Small World and Star Tours.
The jungle / lion king festival has started when you arrive. Yesterday there was a soft opening of the castle hub show, and it looked really nice, it has an Indian feel, and I think it will be worth watching at least once :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter