Questions?

apieper

Earning My Ears
Wow, I wish I had found this discussion board earlier. I just spend a while reading a bunch of the messages. Can anybody out there help me with a few questions?

1. When should we don the Halloween costumes? Pack them in our carry ons or wear them onboard?

2. What kind of strollers are available onboard? We have a 10 month old and the late dining time. She will probably sleep through dinner and I wonder if we should bring our stroller since it reclines.

3. We want to go to Palo one night. Should we make reservations for Palo or the nursery first?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. I am excited to jump into this discussion board.

Thank you,
Ari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter