Questions: travel time and UT tickets

rackerlee92

Mouseketeer
We are WDW vets, but have only been to DL once before many years ago.
We are flying into LAX and plan to spend part of a day doing a hop on/off tour of LA. We plan to use uber to get from LA to BWPPI. What time should we plan to leave LA for the most cost effective and time saving trip?
Also, I purchased 5 day PH with MP through UT. I have the paper copy of the ticket. What do I need to do to activate/use the ticket?
Thanks!

Do you have the app? DLR doesn't use the magicbands, but there is an app and you can (should, IMO) load your tickets in there. The great thing is that once you've loaded everyone's tickets into your app, you can pull fast passes for your whole party at once, from your phone, while in line for something else. I love technology!

I think you can load the tickets in before you ever scan in to a park, so you could do it now and have it ready to go. Then when you get to the turnstile, you just scan the barcode that is in the app. You can scan for other people, too, which is great if you have little kids.

As far as when to leave LA...well, LA traffic is bad most of the time. I would imagine later in the evening (like 8 or 9) would be one of the better times.

We are WDW vets, but have only been to DL once before many years ago.
We are flying into LAX and plan to spend part of a day doing a hop on/off tour of LA. We plan to use uber to get from LA to BWPPI. What time should we plan to leave LA for the most cost effective and time saving trip?
Also, I purchased 5 day PH with MP through UT. I have the paper copy of the ticket. What do I need to do to activate/use the ticket?
Thanks!

1. What time and what terminal does your flight land
  2. Are you doing the hop on hop bus tour on your arrival day and if so how are you getting from LAX to the start of the hop on bus tour?
  3. Where are you joining the hop on hop bus tour
  4. What are you planning to do with your luggage while on the hop on hop bus tour

1. What time and what terminal does your flight land
  2. Are you doing the hop on hop bus tour on your arrival day and if so how are you getting from LAX to the start of the hop on bus tour?
  3. Where are you joining the hop on hop bus tour
  4. What are you planning to do with your luggage while on the hop on hop bus tour
We land at LAX around 5pm and will Uber to our LA hotel. Early the next morning we will do the hop on/off and store our luggage with the hotel bell services while touring. We have all of that figured out...I’m wondering how long we want to tour and the best time to Uber from LA to Anaheim.

Do you have the app? DLR doesn't use the magicbands, but there is an app and you can (should, IMO) load your tickets in there. The great thing is that once you've loaded everyone's tickets into your app, you can pull fast passes for your whole party at once, from your phone, while in line for something else. I love technology!

I think you can load the tickets in before you ever scan in to a park, so you could do it now and have it ready to go. Then when you get to the turnstile, you just scan the barcode that is in the app. You can scan for other people, too, which is great if you have little kids.

As far as when to leave LA...well, LA traffic is bad most of the time. I would imagine later in the evening (like 8 or 9) would be one of the better times.
Thanks! We scanned the UT tickets into the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter