Questions to ask your interviewer?

Wow. Bad interviewer questions above, IMO. Most of those are HR and negotiations questions. Not to be asked in an interview. If I were asked most of those questions as an interviewer I’d be really turned off.

Ask what they like best about the company/their favorite part of working for the company.

Ask about company culture.

Ask what attributes someone needs to succeed in the role.

Ask for clarification on job responsibilities if any are unclear.

IMO, do not ask questions about salary, benefits, etc. Most you should already know, the interviewer may not know, and are better suited for when an offer is given.

Go with the flow. Ask follow up questions during the interview if it fits and feels right.

I’m a strong interviewee. I have always had positive feedback after interviews and have usually been offered the job. Be yourself and Good luck.

I agree with this. I also ask what they like least or find most frustrating about working somewhere. Some people may disagree that you should ask about a “negative” but I think how this question is answered says a lot about the company culture.

It’s similar, I guess, to when interviewers often ask you to share your weaknesses-it shows awareness and a culture that wants to improve.

I’ll also ask how the interviewer would describe the company’s leadership because everything rolls downhill lol.

I usually ask about overtime, then pretend to be relieved when they say position does not pay overtime.
Then I will say I am happy to hear hat as I often work past 5 and would feel uncomfortable not being able to decide on extra time I need to put in to get job done.
I am such a kiss ###

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!