• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

questions on white glove treatment at check-in

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
just wondering what the exact policy is on this.
i read that if you check-in to your 2 night stay or longer at a disney resort, you can get the free fanny pack.

what if you have paid your 1 night deposit on another card?
or what if you have prepaid the whole stay using a check or something?

can you still get the White Glove treatment perk if you put down an AMEX just for room charges and incidentals?

Hello,

I can answer some of your questions. Last year I booked a WDW package. I paid for my deposit with a credit card (not AMEX). Closer to my vacation I paid a little more of it with another credit card (not AMEX). Then I found out about the AMEX treatment and I paid the final amount on AMEX (which amounted to more than 2 nights). At check-in I never had to mention that I had qualified for the AMEX treatment. They automatically had that information on my reservations and gave me the fanny pack.

Not sure about the prepaid thing.

Hope this helps a little. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter