Questions from a new member

MamaLema

DIS Veteran
We are planning our first trip to Disney EVER.It will be me, DH, and our 3 DS: 8months, 5, 7. I am relying on you vetrans to help us out.We have lots of questions but I will ask only 4 for now.

1. When is the least crowded time to go :May,Sept or Oct?

2.Is Oct swimming weather?

3. How much is parking at MK and does the price vary park to park?

4.Can we enter DisneyQuest just to look or do we need tickets?

I appreciate any feedback

In answer to your questions. . .

1. September is the least busy of those three months.

2. Yes, you should be able to swim in October.

3. Parking is $8 at all parks. You just pay once a day. If you're park hopping you don't have to pay again.

4. No, you cannot go into Disney Quest just to look around. You would have to purchase a ticket. I believe tickets are half price after 9:00pm or so. At least they were when we went in December 2002.

Hope this helps. Stay with these boards and you'll have all you questions answered, even ones you didn't know you had. Have a great trip.:)

Welcome to the DIS:wave2: Unfortunately I don't really have any answers to your questions--we have always visited WDW in early June. I believe the pools are heated for year-round swimming. I found this out about parking:

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PARK AT THE DISNEY THEME PARKS?

The daily parking charges for various vehicles are:

Auto/Taxi $8 effective April 2004
Camper/RV $9 effective April 2004
Auto/Trailer $8
Limo/Shuttle $9
Bus $12
Tractor Trailer $12

If you stay on-site, parking is free.
I am sure someone else will be able to answer your questions a lot better:D

Just want to add a point about parking.
I believe that if you are staying at a Disney Resort parking is free at all the theme parks.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

We mostly stay on site and drive everywhere - show your hotel key and park for free.

Agree with DisneyTerri on Sept crowds and swimming in Oct.

Disney Quest is fun, but we didn't start going until our youngest was 8. May be alittle overwhelming for your youngest and there will be things they can not do so your group will have to split - virtual reality Aladdin, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Buzz Bumper, superheros, space pod........

Originally posted by HopperFan
Disney Quest is fun, but we didn't start going until our youngest was 8. May be alittle overwhelming for your youngest and there will be things they can not do so your group will have to split - virtual reality Aladdin, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Buzz Bumper, superheros, space pod........

I agree with HopperFan, we did DQ on our first visit when youngest DD was 2 and there really wasn't much for her to do. A lot of the virtual reality stuff is kinda of dark and loud that really seemed to bother her at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter