Questions for old and current Smallworlds players

coolshannie

DIS Veteran
I have a few questions that perhaps someone who used to play or still does play can answer. :cloud9:

1) I love the aspect of painting on Smallworlds and there are some very talented people, I've tried my hand at it, even followed some tutorials on the chronicle, but I just can't seem to truly get the hang of it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

2) I love to build rooms, but unfortunately gold and tokens go fast. I don't spend real money on gold packages. I started a rares and wears shop which does well on the weekends, but it's an extremely slow process of earning anything back and then I am spending my time restocking a store rather then building. Any suggestions as to how to earn gold more efficiently?

Hello :) I used to play quite a bit.

1> practice, practice, practice :) What some people create is simply amazing on there, considering how basic the drawing tool is it really is impressive. Several people are using a pen rather than a mouse which can be much easier, but keep working at it. You will find this can be your golden ticket to question # 2 :)

2> With the lighting effects and all the other options available, you can build some impressive rooms without rare/gold items. Try to srape up enough to by the collectible each month and yes its slow, but you will start to profit from purchases. Drawing as mentioned can be really profitable as you learn to deal with the artboard.

Also learn the interactions and make missions, you might find you can do so much more with basic items and dont need those gold only or rare items :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!