Questions for Lurky

Tigers789

Earning My Ears
..or anyone else that can help

We're looking to plan a private party for our 10 year anniversary in July of 2019. How early is too early to start planning? Will Disney even talk to us this early?

Also - we got married at Disney in 2009 and had our welcome party with a fantastic dinner at Luau Cove, followed by Wishes out on the beach. Do you know if this venue is still available for private parties? I know it would have to be on a Sunday or Monday when there is no show - but magically enough, our anniversary falls on Monday in 2019 We would love to go back and recreate the menu from that party for this party. Does anyone know if Disney keeps details, menus, etc on past brides?

Thanks in advance for any help! I sent meetings@disneyworld.com an email and got back the generic message about calling during business hours.

You can start talking to Disney Catered Events now and they will send you the contract to sign when you're closer to your date. You should be able to book Luau Cove on non-luau nights still. Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings probably doesn't have your info still, but if you have your BEO(s) from your wedding, that contains your menu and all other details from your event.

Thank you! Finally got around to calling on Friday - all info was taken down and now I'm waiting on a call back! Let the planning begin :drinking:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter