• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions for 4 day Wonder Cruisers

Tinkerbel129

DIS Veteran
For those who have had dinner in Palo's. In your opinion how dressed up do people get? Is formal too much?

I think formal might be a little too dressed up for Palo...for men, I would recommend a suit, or at least dress pants and a jacket...

Was on the WOnder in July and I wore a black cocktail dress because I had it and really wanted to get really dressed up (don't get to too often). When I looked around most people were in dresses and pant suits but the woman at the next table also had on a cocktail dress. I would say all the men had on suit coats and ties (that I saw). For ladies I think there is a wide range and you will feel comfortable in anything but casual clothes.
Barbara

Have been to Palo's three times now and each time wore black slacks with a long sleeved flowered over-blouse and black shoes. My husband wore slacks and jacket with tie.
No one was overly dressed at the time we went (6:00PM) but did see a couple of men with polo shirts on. Most at least had shirt and tie.

Have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter