• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

questions for 1st visit

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
We are thinking about going to Paris in late April. When I remembered that Disneyland is there, I really became excited. We will be traveling with our 17 and 9 year old sons. We have been to WDW several times. Any suggestions about must do restaurants and attractions would be appreciated. Are there any nightime shows or fireworks like the ones at WDW?

Can anyone tell me what the weather might be like? :flower1:

Hi,

there will be no firework in April at DLRP and the only nighttime show is the Buffalo Bill Wild Wild West show at the Village.

A great place to eat is the character dinner at the Inventions at the Disneylandhotel.
Another lovely place which you should not miss is Walts Restaurant at Main Street..but only open for lunch I guess.

An absolutly MUST is the Lion King Show and the new Mission 2 at Space Mountain.

The weather will be around 15°C but maybe there will be some rain.

If you like to see mostly of the restaurants menus have a look at my website
www.dlrp.spantig.net

Feel free to ask whatever you want to know about DLRP

Greets Renate

thanks so much! I love your website.

kaygela said:
thanks so much! I love your website.

There's usually something going on in the Disney Village. I went during their halloween celebration and had a ball looking at the Disney shops and what not - they also have a small open air theatre and there was a terrific halloween themed performance going on and it drew quite a crowd.

I enjoy the village just for the atmosphere, I've got to admit.

Disney Village is great - we saw an awesome rock band on the night of my birthday last year. They did soem awesome covers of U2, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Rolling Stones, The Who and much more.

Must do restaurant: The Blue Lagoon. Great atmosphere and the best food in at DLRP - especially if you like seafood. Is located in the same building as the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and you see the boats go by from your table. Setting is that of a Caribbean beach venue - very romantic.

Must see ride: The Pirates of the Caribbean. In a different order to the American and Japanese versions of the ride and in the right order for the film! I don;t like thrill rides so this is easily my favourite ride in the park.

Disney Studios is well worth a visit for the Moteurs Action stunt show, Animagique, Cinemagique, the Studio Tram Tour and if you are into thrill rides, the Aerosmith Rock 'n' Rollercoatser.

Pirates of the Caribbean and Thunder Mountain are 2 of my favourite rides and in my opinion better than their WDW counterparts. I love the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village but you've probably been to one in WDW or elsewhere in the US.

We went to DLP in the last week of April in 2004 and were really lucky with the weather - some days the temperature was in the 20s, really sunny and very little rain. But we may just have been lucky so you'd need to be prepared for it to be rainy and cold just in case!!

Also don't forget there is a daytime parade in both parks.

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter