Questions: Floida Disability Parking Placards/GAC

HopperFan said:
I was instructed I must bring my state permit to one of the CA motor vehicle offices (and I needed an appointment) and they would issue me a temporary one for our trip as they would not recognize our State's permit.

This was a quote "If you have an out of state or country disabled parking permit you can take this to any California Department of Motor Vehicle and they will issue you a temporary placard good for 90 days for a $6 fee."

Gee, that would be pretty inconvenient if the handicapped identification is the license plate.... Like mine...
Besides, what do they think someone driving across the country is going to do...Stop at each state they visit and get a permit? What a laugh. A $6.00 fee for a temporary because the state will not recognize an out of state placard? Gee, what do they do with people who have out of state driver licenses? $50 temporary? Rediculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter