Questions about VIP tour entertainment

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
We are doing a VIP tour in 2 months. It will be in the middle of Pixar Fest. so with the VIP tour we get priority seating for entertainment. We have our tour scheduled time wise so we can do three items. Are we allowed to reserve all three? Pixar Parade @ 6, Fireworks @ 9:30, and Fantasmic @ 10:30. It is many peoples first trip and probably only trip so we want to do as much as possible.

Thanks

We are doing a VIP tour in 2 months. It will be in the middle of Pixar Fest. so with the VIP tour we get priority seating for entertainment. We have our tour scheduled time wise so we can do three items. Are we allowed to reserve all three? Pixar Parade @ 6, Fireworks @ 9:30, and Fantasmic @ 10:30. It is many peoples first trip and probably only trip so we want to do as much as possible.

Thanks
I would ask your VIP coordinator. With there being anywhere from 40-80 tours on any given day, they usually allow 1 and sometimes 2 entertainment events per tour. But it can't hurt to ask.

I would ask your VIP coordinator. With there being anywhere from 40-80 tours on any given day, they usually allow 1 and sometimes 2 entertainment events per tour. But it can't hurt to ask.
Crossing my fingers. Hoping since we are going on a middle of weekday we might have a better chance.

If you can only do one, definitely do fireworks. The other two have other options to be able to secure good spots; the fireworks don't.

40-80? That is far more than I would have expected. Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!