Questions about umbrella rental at TL

The last time we did an Umbrella rental it came with a lock box that attached to one of the chairs but I don't remember if it came with a locker (but it might have just been because we didn't need anything bigger than the lockbox).

Do you need a locker in this area? Is it a secure place? I think someone said you need to use your magic band to get in? We also plan on renting one of these. Great info here.

Do you need a locker in this area? Is it a secure place? I think someone said you need to use your magic band to get in? We also plan on renting one of these. Great info here.
It is not a secure area. There is a chain that you just unlatch to walk into the area with the umbrellas and cabanas. You have a wrist band so that the CMs can easily see if you are in the wrong area (ie no reservation). Magic bands are not used to access this area. Anyone can walk into it until a CM sees that they have no wrist band and asks them to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!