Questions about Netgrocer

mommanne

Mouseketeer
I'm finally going to WDW in 30 days!

Will Netgrocer deliver to CBR? Can I place a Netgrocer order this far in advance, for delivery the day I get there, 9/22?

Thanks!

When I used Netgrocer for our August trip I ordered about a week and a half in advance and requested that the shipment be delayed - IT WAS NOT DELAYED! I received e-mail confirmation that the package was delivered to ASMU 2 days later....I had no problems receiving the package though - ASMU held it for over a week! I was worried about it though....

I used Netgrocer in January 2001 and it worked out very well! I plan on using them again for our September trip. I ordered the groceries about 4 days in advance and All Star Movies held the package for me. I believe it arrived in just 2 days. They would not deliver the package to our room with the luggage but required to me sign for it (they are sent Federal Express) and I had to carry it to the room myself which was no problem. I feel that Netgrocer is reasonably priced and that it worked out very well for us. We ordered juice boxes, snack crackers, cookies, pop tarts and granola bars. I believe that Netgrocer has a delivery schedule on their web site. I also had them address the package: Disney's All Star Movies Resort
"My Name" Guest Arriving on "the date"

P.S. If you explore the netgrocer site, you will find that you can also order all sorts of non-food items - they have a "general" store and "health" - we also ordered our sunblock, footsoak, all sorts of things! This cut down on our packing - but I had a HUGE box waiting for me at ASMU! It took 2 CM's to carry it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter