Questions about Gold Annual Pass?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about getting the gold annual pass. I figured up the cost of a regular ticket , plus the photo key, and one animal encounter and the gold pass is less.
Maybe I'm missing something like block out dates? I did read the guest tickets have block out dates but do the pass holders have any?
I also see I can get 10% off quick queue. Can I get the 10% off for everyone in my group or just myself.
One more question can I get the all day dining with an annual gold pass?

There are no blockout dates for gold passes.

And yes, anyone can purchase all-day dining

Can I use my AP discount to buy quick queue for other people in my group or is the discounts only for the pass owner?

I've never purchased Quick Queue before, but I'm pretty sure it can be purchased for the whole group

Does anyone know if when buying the AP that includes 50% off a guest ticket will I be able to go online and buy that right away? Or will I have to wait to activate the AP at the park?

Does anyone know if when buying the AP that includes 50% off a guest ticket will I be able to go online and buy that right away? Or will I have to wait to activate the AP at the park?

You will need to buy those tickets at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter