Questions about Free Dining

CoachT

Earning My Ears
So we booked today for 12-16-12-21, got an amazing rate, so my question is, when free dining comes available will my TA be able to get me that at the same rate or will my rate change?
My other question is typically when does free dining get announced/become available?

Among the requirements for the free dining special is a room at rack rate and you cannot stack discounts so if a free dining offer comes out you will have to do the math to see if the free dining or a room rate discount is better.

The big question is IF FD is announced. There's no perk to fill already "full" resorts. FD isn't a guaranteed promotion.

Do you mind sharing how you got your "amazing rate"? Your travel time is approximately when I want to travel as well, but I haven't seen any great rate so I'm holding off on reservations...

I booked my trip through magical vacations, they had a special going on for the week after we left, so I emailed them and they replied back saying a CM approved for them to give me the same rate that was going on. It never hurts to ask, I emailed a couple of other TA's including the one that sponsors this and they could not give me the same rate. The rate I received for a stay between the 16-21 with two 3 day park tickets and dinning while staying at pop is $1,600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter