Questions about Disneyland

Wackiemommy

Earning My Ears
Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions so far!!! I still have some questions that I hope someone can answer!
My first question is how big is Disneyland compared to Disney World's Magic Kingdom? (we've been to DW several times and know how big it is.)
We got a 4 day hopper pass is this enough time to throughly see DL and DCA?
(We are going June 19-24)
And my last question for now is, we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, do they have hair dryers in the rooms?

Thanks for your help!!

Sadly, I've never been to the world, although we may go in December:)
IMO, 4 days is enough time to see both DL & DCA, especially since you're familiar with the magic kingdom rides.
We're going for four nights next week and even tho I've been countless times, it never really feels like I'm done :)

We did 4 days last August and we did not see evrything we wanted to, manly doing repeats on the rides and being pretty laid back during the heat. Unfortunately listened to my brother about CA and wound up not spending enough time there. Since we also have to go to Knotts for the coasters and USH for the movie theme stuff, we are going to do 5 day PH this time. Will be a few years before we will get back.

Jack pirate:

DL is much smaller compared to the MK at DW. I think you will find though that since it is smaller it's easier to get to and you spend less time walking and more time riding the rides or watching the shows. DL also has rides that DW doesn't the matterhorn is classic as is indy. Also some rides are better at DL like for example pirates it's twice as long. Although I just saw your dates and you won't be able to ride pirates because it doesn't open back up until the 26th but maybe the 25th.

I assuming you are going this year if you are it's going to be very crowded that's when the pirates movie premiere is. That is assuming you will be in the park on the 24th. I think that week is going to be alot more crowded then other weeks in the summer but 4 days is the standard amount to go. Normally we are able to ride everything multiple times and see all the shows multiple times in 3 days. You will have the summer hours though so that will be a good thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter