Question....

tigger0215

<font color=deeppink>I Currently am a proud owner
Im taking my friend to disneyland in september for her bday with my mom and i from the $$ i earn from my summer job... :woohoo: ...I was wondering this:

Could Any One Help Me By Giving Suggestions on How to tell her that im taking her to Disneyland.. you know.... SUPRISE HER?

I cant wait!
we are going Sept 11-14.... and we are driving....-joy- 8 hrs in a hot sticky car.. lol... we may (more then 90% sure are going to stay at the Paradise Peir)(i've never stayed there before.. i've only stayed at teh DLH..when i was 6...that was 10 yrs ago!!! :lmao:pathetic, i know..:lmao:
We are doing a character breakfast on her bday....
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We are going to treat her to a character breakfast on her bday... :)

There's a very recent post in the Trip Report boards from someone who was surprised with a trip. Among other things, she was given a gift bag which contained a lanyard and the park passes in it. That sounds like a great way to surprise someone. Tell them you're going on a fun road trip for the day, and instead hand her the bag.

OOO i like the lanyard and passes idea.. we do happen to have a few extra pin lanyards.. due to my dad's obsessiveness to buy pins/lanyards on Ebay.. lol .. oo maybe i could find some extra trading pins around and give them to her on the lanyard! thanks for the idea!

So Far, as ideas i have:
-Give her a Gift Card
-Character Breakfast
-Lanyard/Pass idea

Im open to more suggestions! any and all are well appreciated!

:bounce: :bounce: :surfweb: :bounce: :bounce:
Anymore ideas.. or can someone tell me another link to the DL Forum that has to do w/ surprising ppl w/ trips to disneyland?? :thumbsup2

:listen: Im all ears for ideas! :listen:

Well, not really a pre-surprise... but if you're planning to celebrate her birthday at DLR, there is a Mickey's Birthday Celebration at the Plaza Inn every afternoon. You need to book in advance and it's $10/person. It might be a little "young" as you sing songs and such, decorate a cake, and then have your photo taken with Minnie & Mickey. But, I'm sure a lot of teen/adults partake too. Here's a thread I saved as I'm planning to take my DDs when we go.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1089300

amw said:
Well, not really a pre-surprise... but if you're planning to celebrate her birthday at DLR, there is a Mickey's Birthday Celebration at the Plaza Inn every afternoon. You need to book in advance and it's $10/person. It might be a little "young" as you sing songs and such, decorate a cake, and then have your photo taken with Minnie & Mickey. But, I'm sure a lot of teen/adults partake too. Here's a thread I saved as I'm planning to take my DDs when we go.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1089300

Sounds fun! :) :thumbsup2

Why don't you take her hostage and tell her you will not tell her where you are going and she has to guess. Or you could say that your mom has a work convention in California and you did not want to go alone so you are coming with me. We will be in the hotel for such and such hours and then when you are near disney.. just drive there and say there has been a change of plans we are going to DISNEYLAND!! Here are your park passes and stuff. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sounds fun.. but we live 8 hours from anaheim :( lol great idea tho!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter