Question regarding PPO ADR at MK on same day as EMM

ksromack

DIS Veteran
I looked and didn't see a question like this answered. I made a pre-park opening ADR at The Plaza for breakfast (07:55). Then later I noticed it is an EMM at MK that day. Since we have an ADR will my family and I still be let in at around 07:45 or so to make it to my reservation in a timely manner? I obviously don't want to pay for the EMM since we will more than like spend the entire time at The Plaza eating. The park opens for normal at 09:00 so just as we are done with breakfast we should be able to go about our day.

I looked and didn't see a question like this answered. I made a pre-park opening ADR at The Plaza for breakfast (07:55). Then later I noticed it is an EMM at MK that day. Since we have an ADR will my family and I still be let in at around 07:45 or so to make it to my reservation in a timely manner? I obviously don't want to pay for the EMM since we will more than like spend the entire time at The Plaza eating. The park opens for normal at 09:00 so just as we are done with breakfast we should be able to go about our day.

Yes you will be let in for your Plaze reservation without any problems. There is no need to pay for EMM unless you are attending it. You can only go as far as your ADR. Those with EMM will receive special wristbands that CMs will look for at certain areas. Have fun!

Yes you will be let in for your Plaze reservation without any problems. There is no need to pay for EMM unless you are attending it. You can only go as far as your ADR. Those with EMM will receive special wristbands that CMs will look for at certain areas. Have fun!
Thank you! I was fairly certain we were ok but just wanted another opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter