• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question re: campfire program @ FW

pamole

Mouseketeer
DH, DD (5, almost 6 then), DS (4) and I are staying @ Pop 1/14 - 1/21. We are planning to go to HDDR 1 nt. I read that the "campfire program" at FW is open to all WDW resort guests.... Does anyone know if the program operates every nt? Year-round?

Also, has anyone ever been in January? If we were planning to do it after HDDR, would we have to bring a lot of extra layers, blankets, or is the weather pretty mild?

Yes, the campfire program is every night! In January it starts at 7pm with a singalong around a campfire with Chip & Dale. It's followed by a Disney movie on the outdoor screen. It's free for all WDW resort guests!

January can be a little chilly - I would bring sweaters/sweatshirts or a blanket. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter