question re annual passes

danandjackie

Mouseketeer
will be in paris over the christmas hols and have already bought a three day pass we have now decided we will be taking in WDW next oct with a group of friends and as we are renting a villa we wont be taking a hotel package,,,so i am wondering is it worthwhile my wife and i buying a annual pass bearing in mind two things

1. we do tend to always take our meals in either the disney hotels or at the table service resturants and spend quite a lot.

2. If disney paris this christmas is a success for us its something we will probably do next year as well.

I dont fully understand the pass situation,,,what are the benefits and am i right in saying there are some limits or conditions applied

I've decided to purchase annual passes for myself and my daughter, since we will be in DLP for 7 nights in January. Even it we never make it back during the year, the pass gives us 10% off on the hotel room, and 10% on all restaurants during our stay, which makes it definitely worthwhile. You also get one day of your choosing during which EVERYTHING (shops, restaurants) is 20% off! If you have more than one pass, you can each choose a separate day... you see the possibilities...
I think since you will not be staying in a Disney hotel, the passes might be a good deal for you - especially if you might get there for an additional holiday during the year!
The less expensive pass (The Classic, which costs 149 E) does have some black-out days, and does not offer hotel discounts. I'm not sure about the other benefits. The Fantasia pass (229 Euro) is the one that has the benefits I mentioned. I'm planning to purchase one classica nd one Fantasia for my daughter and myself, since the blackout days don't concern us.

This website should answer any questions you have about annual passes. Please note that APs at Disneyland Paris are not valid at any other Disney park, so you won't be able to use them in WDW next October.

Regards

Rob

thanks rob is that true both ways though...if i bought wdw annual passports would they be in valid for paris discounts...

No, annual passes are only accepted in the resort that you bought them for. So, WDW passes are not valid in California, Paris or Tokyo; Paris passes are not valid in either of the two American resorts or Tokyo, etc, etc.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter