• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question, probably a dumb one

Minnesota

<font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re
Is there anywhere you can rent camping equipment such as a tent at WDW? Or do you have to haul it from home? I am thinking of caming there once again as I liked it the first time, the thing is the last time I drove to FL and this time I would be flying.
Thanks for any help.
Minnesota

One trip we hauled everything in a suitcase. (Tent, camp stove, lantern, blankets, and travel pillows) It all fit in one large suitcase. We bought a foam cooler and groceries in Orlando. It all went real smooth until US customs opened the suitcase. We explained that we were flying in from South Korea to use the last 2 weeks on our WDW annual passes. They thought that we had lost our minds! It was one of our best trips ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter