• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on the hotels

DisneyFanGuy

Disney Nut
We are planning on spending a couple of days in November. Unfortunately, we are going to now have to bring our dog with us.

I know Universal has a day kennel. Do their hotels allow dogs to spend the evenings in any of the hotel rooms if they are crated? If not, I will find a local chain that does.

Any and all information would be appreciated. We would like to stay onsite to use the FOTL system.

Thanks.

i believe the hard rock hotel has pet rooms. i remember something about pets on the hrh special on the travel channel.

Although, I don't have personal experience with this, I believe the Hard Rock Hotel is pet friendly. I have seen posts that talk about people taking their dogs. Also, the Travel Channel show about the HRH showed special things they do for pets.

Someone else can probably give first hand information.

Nan

HRH allows pets. We saw them walking through the halls when we were there. One family actually brought their dog to the Sunset Grille in a gym bag!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter