question on point use and cancellation

Happy99

DIS Veteran
I have to bank any unused points by the end of September. If I make a reservation for two nights for mid September but may only need one night what happens to my points. Can I still cancel and bank those points?

I will know for sure by the end of this month but don't want to lose the availability since the resort I am looking at is now available which it wasn't a few weeks ago

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide

I have to bank any unused points by the end of September. If I make a reservation for two nights for mid September but may only need one night what happens to my points. Can I still cancel and bank those points?

as long as you cancel 1) before your banking window closes and 2) more than a month in advance (i always forget if it's 30 or 31 days in advance), then you are clear to bank any current UY pts.

as long as you cancel 1) before your banking window closes and 2) more than a month in advance (i always forget if it's 30 or 31 days in advance), then you are clear to bank any current UY pts.

31. When you hit 30 days out, your points go into holding and must be used by the end of the UY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter