• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question, Not about trips though.

godsmack241

Earning My Ears
How do i get that countdown clock thing that tells you how long til you are leaving for disney. I couldnt figure it out. THanks

Go to the Technical Boards. There is a thread toward the top of that page that details how to setup your counter.

Disnee Dad Says.................................The site is kind of confusing for us non techies. I just set everything the way I wanted it and called in the expert to finish the job. It took DD, 11 yo, 15 seconds to complete the deal!

LOL, yeah its tough to get used to tech. My son is still teaching me how to use this computer. I just made my major breakthrough yesterday... I opened my e-mail by myself. HEHE. Well thanks again for all your guys help.

You did a good job, Godsmack! I found the instructions to be a little confusing, too and I am an IT Manager. My problem is that I never read the instructions to the end because in my mind, I should know everything. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter