Question for Podcast Team- Help!!!!!

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
Dis Unplugged team, I have a question that I know you can get the answer for me, the sooner the better.

The new Mickey Monitor was released and show an awesome image of the castle.

mm_winter.jpg

I would like to make a special trip to WDW to see the castle with the light on it for Thanksgiving. The monitor says they are for MVMCP but a video a few months ago leads me to believe they might be on all Xmas season, and there are no MVMCP from Nov. 22-24th.

My question is, will the lights be on everynight or just for the party? If every night, what is the starting date?

Thank you very much.

I was under the impression that they would be lit everynight. The Fairy Godmother is to come out on the castle balcony in the front (as seen on the Mickey Monitor) and perform a lighting ceremony with the Magic Kingdom crowd every evening. At least that is what I was lead to believe.

Also, I was in the Magic Kingdom last Saturday and noticed some of the lights are already installed on the castle. Apparently, these lights blend in with the color of the castle and can only be seen if you look closely.

Here is a photo I snapped when I first saw them myself.

Oct2007210.jpg

Dis Unplugged team, I have a question that I know you can get the answer for me, the sooner the better.

The new Mickey Monitor was released and show an awesome image of the castle.

mm_winter.jpg

I would like to make a special trip to WDW to see the castle with the light on it for Thanksgiving. The monitor says they are for MVMCP but a video a few months ago leads me to believe they might be on all Xmas season, and there are no MVMCP from Nov. 22-24th.

My question is, will the lights be on everynight or just for the party? If every night, what is the starting date?

Thank you very much.

WOW, looks awesome!!

I'm with you guys, that looks spectacular! To this day, one of my favorite memories was a visit to DLR once in early December...the exterior of of It's A Small World has every square inch decorated with pastel colored Christmas lights (along with all the topiaries, etc) -- it is truly a sight to behold. I seriously could not look at it without tearing up. BTW, it's the scene that's shown on Soarin'! :thumbsup2

Oh that scene in Soarin is magnificent! I would love to see the castle all lit up like that! Makes me want to just fly down for a weekend just to see it!

Sigh!

OH - we are SOOO hoping that the lights will be on when we are at WDW this year. We were so sad that we'll miss MVMCP!

The lights look truly spectacular.

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter