Question for Pod Squad

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
Just curious..how many voice mails/e-mails have you submitted?

I've submitted about 3 e-mails now and one voice mail (my voice mail was played last year)

I now have about 2 questions, and one comment (regarding Pete's request for cast member feedback) but I don't want to bombard the Pod Squad crew with this stuff. I'm just wondering if anyone else has too much feedback/too many questions like me?!

I've submitted three emails...two which were read. I've been thinking about calling in, but I'm feeling shy about it. It sounds like the roundtable is really interested to hear everyone's comments, so I wouldn't be shy about contacting them again! There are crusies on the line y'know!?!?!

I'm sure when Pete gets tired of us, he'll let us know. :thumbsup2

I've sent in 3 or 4 e-mails, one voice mail. I got one e-mail read, and my voicemail played. One of the e-mails was simply a thank you, and didn't need it to be read on the air, since it really was just for the crew.

I'm sure once I get into the cruise planning, I'll figure out some more issues I'll want to phone/write in about, but for now, I'd just be plugging for another prize...and that would be greedy of me, no?

I have them on speed dial. :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have the number programmed in my phone :teeth:

I've called the voicemail line twice. My first one was about kids clubs & that was played on air. My second one was suggesting a Cruising 101 segment to go along with the other 101 segments. The next show did have a Cruising 101 segment. I have to give them the benefit of the doubt that it was already planned when I left my voicemail ;)

I also sent in 2 emails. I can't even remember what my first one was about, but the second one was asking for the music they use during the intro so I could use it as my ringtone on my phone. Yep, true Pod Squad geekdom coming through there!

I've submitted 3, and two were read on air. :)

I've written, I think three e-mails, and I think a total of four voicemails, over a period of about six months. Yesterday I had a voicemail read for the first time. :)

I have submitted two E-mails and two VM's and had one of those VM's aired on the 1/23 E-mail show:banana:

one email and it was read on the air. Now I am afraid to ask another as I am currently batting 1.000

I have the number programmed in my phone :teeth:

I've called the voicemail line twice. My first one was about kids clubs & that was played on air. My second one was suggesting a Cruising 101 segment to go along with the other 101 segments. The next show did have a Cruising 101 segment. I have to give them the benefit of the doubt that it was already planned when I left my voicemail ;)

I also sent in 2 emails. I can't even remember what my first one was about, but the second one was asking for the music they use during the intro so I could use it as my ring tone on my phone. Yep, true Pod Squad geekdom coming through there!

I love that idea! :idea: Time to change my ring tone. :teeth:

I've submitted two e-mails and both were read! I had one read on the Disney portion (Adventurer's Club) and my second was read the same week on a Universal show!

I just can't come up with a good question for them! I'm not currently planning a trip...so it makes it harder to come up with a random, good question! Believe me, i'm trying though. I want to win a cruise!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter