Question for HIFS Veterans

ahoroba

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a question for those who have stayed at HIFS before: what room/building would you request and why?

We plan to go there in December and will have a 22 months old baby with us, so we would not like long walks to and from pool and restaurants. Also, I understood the elevators are rather slow, so would a lower floor be a better option (low enough so we could take the stairs)?

In short would you ask for: high or low floor, facing the pool or the parking lot (is the swan pond an option?) ?

Thanks everyone and I look forward to your advice...

I would recommend building 7 or 8 facing poolside. These 2 buildings are the closest to the main building where the restaurants are located. The 2 buildings also flank the family pool - an easy walk to the entry gate to the pool area.

A lower floor would be better. My family had a room on the 6th floor of building 8. The elevators are rather slow at times. Otherwise HIFS is an excellent place to stay.

Thank you, mbkbdad!

We'll be sure to follow your advice when we confirm the suite reservation... HIFS really sounds like a nice place to spend a vacation in. I hope the weather will be warm enough in December so we can enjoy the pool. I know my daughter will love it!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi! We returned last month from HIFS- We stayed in building 7. It was nice, although we were directly in front of the pool, it wasn't noisy at all, ( we were in the pool daily until midnight) It is very close to the main building and restuarants. Enjoy:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter