Question For FLeisure

Diz

Mouseketeer
Hi FLeisure,

We have rented a home in a subdivision called "Ashley Manor". My understanding is the subdivision is small with 25 homes or so and fairly new as well. The location is along route 54 with "Robbins rest" and :Bridgewater Crossing on the same side of the street and "Sunridge Woods" and "Briar Groves" just across the street.

Thanks in advance!

Hi !
Sorry I missed your post......Ashley Manor must be a new subdivision ! I hadn't heard of it. If it's on 54 then I'm not surprised as I rarely go into Polk County. I will make a special trip tomorrow morning and report back to you.

Please don't make a special trip. I was just curious as to the area and what to expect. Thanks !

Diz,
Try this link http://www.floridaleisure.com/Request/Default.htm

Hopefully it will work. The subdivision is located next door to Bridgewater Crossing on 54. If you go down 545 and turn right it is a short distance on the right.

It is a small subdivision with about 20 homes.....no other amenities and about a 15-20 minute drive to Disney.

Enjoy your stay :)

Wow, you took pictures and everything!

It looks just like the owner of the home said it would, that is comforting :)

Thanks alot, I appreciate it !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter