Question for anyone that visited the last few days??

Deuce

Earning My Ears
I have read on the Disney boards that the crowds seem to be down for this time of the year. That is good for us visiting as people have said at Disney that the lines are not bad at all. My question is on the crowds and lines at both Universal parks the last few days. I will be there August 5&6 and wonder how the crowds will be. That will be a sunday and monday. Which park would you suggest visiting on which day.

Thanks

I would like to know too. How are the crowd sizes lately?

Personaly if you use express passes you should never have to wait more than 20 min for a ride. Using single rider line you can have a 5 min wait!

early sunday morning you have the run of the park and front row dragons is just one ride after another. Jurrassic park is a no line also. After you have had as much of these three as you want go to spiderman and dr doom and hulk and pick your desire the line is usually less than 15 minutes. the park starts to pick up steam about 11:00 am. that is when i switch parks and go to USF and ride MIB single rider till 2 pm, which is lunch time at either Mythos or Monster cafe.
You will have to wait for the weekday crowd to fill you in on monday.
It also seems that the crowd at IOA is a bit larger sunday in the pm than USF. no cold hard facts just observation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter