• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for a Mod

The Mouse Man

Earning My Ears
This is Nutz4dzny, I am signed on as my husband. I can't sign on as Nutz4dzny as it won't take my password. I emailed last night to change my Password and I am still waiting for an email. What's up? My email address is rdh1nj@aol.com Will someone please email me the proper procedure since I would love to be able to Post as myself again! Thanks. I did receive an email that said

If you have log-in problems ie. unable to post when logged in, then it could be a cookie problem. Please read this FAQ to fix it.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread...threadid=312424
If not, send an email to 222@wdwinfo.com with the subject line "Locked out"

So I tried the above thread but I wasn't able to be directed to it. I then sent an email to the above person:

To whom it may concern,

I am nutz4dzny aka Renee L. Ryzinski. I have never had a problem with DIS Board before but now it says it isn't recognizing me or my password. Please help as I want to be able to Post. Thanks.

Renee

But I am still waiting. Please advise...........Waiting

Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter