Question about Wilderness Lodge

Nope...you need to take the bus/boat where ever you are going.

You could also get a cab...the valet desk will call one for you, if there isn't one already waiting there.

The WL has a bus, I think it is the Crockett bus, that goes directly to the TTC and thats all. We used it when we had breakfast ressies at the Poly last week. The other special bus the WL has is the Crockett bus which goes to the campground. There is also a phone at the bus stop at the WL and they can tell you exactally how to get to where you want to go. We used it when trying to get to the Sports complex to see the Braves play. These buses
are very frequent and I would not want to hike to the TTC - its not as close as it would appear. Even the hike from the TTC to the Poly is long to me. So we tok the monorail when we got to the TTC.

nope but you all you do is take the Crockett bus to the TTC...its less than a 5 minute drive

Just for info, I think some of this is getting mixed up. The crockett bus is at Fort Wilderness, not Wilderness Lodge. To get from the TTC from Wilderness Lodge you need to take a bus or drive yourself. Keep in mind that to get to MK (if this is your actual goal) you can take a bus directly to MK or take a boat. Buses go to all other parks.

Have Fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter