• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about when to go

NeverBeentoDisney

Ohhh you mean I get to meet Mickey soon?
My anniversary is in October and we cannot go until after the 10th, I was wondering what the best dates are to go.. I would prefer not to be there when a lot of children are running around in their Halloween costumes. Does anyone know when Mickey's not so scary stuff starts??

And is it worth it to upgrade from value to moderate when it is your first time going?

mickeys not so scary halloween party dates have yet to be announced on this official disney online site but wdwinfo.com has mnsshp dates as early as september 30th listed with multiple days through oct 31st. but october also has the food & wine festival at epcot, sept.30th - nov.13th which has special seminars, wine tastings & special food booths, which we always enjoy & has seemed to us a more adult themed event.

or you could wait until the end of november, nov 27th - dec 19th is value season which can make it very affordable to stay at a moderate or deluxe resort which have more amenties, plus there's all the christmas activities like the candlelight processional, tree lighting, santa around the world, osbourne spectacle of lights & christmas decor.

hope you two have a wonderful time at wdw for your anniversary no matter what you choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter