!!Question about when to book!!

Yunchman

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend and I are considering going on the January 8th 7 day eastern 2005 cruise. We are about to go on the August 14th 7 day 2004 cruise. Would it be better to wait until the August 14th to book for the January 8th cruise (to get the onboard credit) or would it be smarter/cheaper to go ahead and book now? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sunny: :rose:

It is cheaper to rebook while on board. You will get a $200 stateroom credit and 10% off the current price of whatever you book. The 2005 cruises aren't going to go up between now and August, and January is slow season anyhow.

If for any reason DCL lowers the fare after you book, they will match the lower price (but you have to contact them and ask them to). However, I'm not sure what happens to the 10%--you might lose that if they have to lower the price for you.

I've had them match a lower fare, but it wasn't one that I'd rebooked while on board.

thanks jcashner, and one more ? do you think there is any chance of running out of category 6 rooms between now and august b/c we really want a verandah? thanks:wave2:

I believe that the rooms with the verandahs go pretty fast, from what i have read on these boards anyway... If you really want a verandah book as soon as possible, not only do you get the early bird rates, but you also get the biggest choice of rooms. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter