Question about using DVC points to book a Disneyland Hotel

KJET54

Mouseketeer
I called last night to book the Disneyland Hotel in California for April 2020. The CM told me the point rates were not out for April 2020. The DVC website says you can book the hotels one year out. I asked the CM when the 2020 rates would be out and she said no one knows. Does anyone know when the 2020 point charts might come out for the Disneyland hotels? The CM told me to call daily, I cannot do that. Thank you for any information

DVC needs to negoiate cash reimbursement rates with Disney for reservations at non-DVC hotels. The point charts for the CA hotels seems to come out later each year. The PDF for the 2019 CA point chart has a Dec 2018 date as part of the name. Not sure if that's the one and only version released.

Last edited:
I would not bother checking again until mid to late Sept. If nothing yet then a month after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter