Question about the Disney + streaming

I have read about some of the content that will be available thru the Disney + streaming...but does anyone know if ALL of the Disney movies, including originals will be available to watch AT any time you want to watch them? Or will Disney put out the films a few at a time? Hope that makes sense...

We're already paying for Hulu and ESPN+ so I'm looking forward to being able to consolidate all three into one payment.

I have read about some of the content that will be available thru the Disney + streaming...but does anyone know if ALL of the Disney movies, including originals will be available to watch AT any time you want to watch them? Or will Disney put out the films a few at a time? Hope that makes sense...
There are some licensing issues still in place. From one podcast I was listening to they talked about some issues with Netflix, so some shows would be on Disney+ then have to go dark for awhile and they would show up on Netflix for a while. I still don't have a clear answer about if all of the Disney Vault will be available from the start

From this site you have some idea of what's available and what's coming, but I'd take it with a grain of sand until we get closer to November. What's on Disney Plus

The Thrillist says that not all of the vast Disney movie empire will be available at first. I wish I had a better answer but I think it's something that we'll just have to wait and see.

From what I’ve gathered from everything that’s been put out. Once the content goes on Disney+ that will be its permanent home so it won’t be removed down the line but not everything will be there at launch. Such as for Star Wars everything but Solo and episode 8 will be there on launch and those will be added by the end of the first year because of the Netflix deal.

From what I’ve gathered from everything that’s been put out. Once the content goes on Disney+ that will be its permanent home so it won’t be removed down the line but not everything will be there at launch. Such as for Star Wars everything but Solo and episode 8 will be there on launch and those will be added by the end of the first year because of the Netflix deal.
There is something I read about some content going off Disney + (temporarily?) in 2026. It’s quite involved.

There is something I read about some content going off Disney + (temporarily?) in 2026. It’s quite involved.
If anyone is interested here is a fairly basic explanation from SyFy.com I can imagine it won't be popular to yank movies from Disney+ but at the rate they are charging it wont be such a big deal to me.

If anyone is interested here is a fairly basic explanation from SyFy.com I can imagine it won't be popular to yank movies from Disney+ but at the rate they are charging it wont be such a big deal to me.
My guess is that if these reports are true Disney is going to pay to get out of that contract and this wasn’t widely reported, it showed up on indiewire. I’m more inclined to believe that kind of thing if it came from a bigger industry outlet like deadline, thr, or variety.

I haven't read anything which definitively says apps for Smart TVs won't be available. Disney will want to make it easy for people to sign up. Producing an app for Samsung might help sales. That said I don't think Disney Now supports Smart TV sets directly. Some newer TVs have chromecast built in. A streaming stick doesn't cost very much. Probably even less during black Friday sales.

You can get a Roku for $30 on amazon.

That's what I'll do if they don't work it out with amazon prior to launching.

I just wanted to share that the offer is still available (It originally said it ended on 9/2 I believe). I was on the fence about joining, but just pulled the trigger. It’s really a good deal—I just hate having to pay it all at once.

I received an offer from Disney Visa yesterday: Two years for $120 or three years for $170.

I have to say i was disappointed that amazon and disney still cant be friends, so im guessing it will have to be tried on our xbox one. My dh said we will wait he thinks there will be better deals comming.
We too have a smart smamsug tv the smart part is useless they never add new apps so weuse a firestick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter