Question about the bathroom locks on the DVC Resorts..

Rubeng724

Mouseketeer
Which DVC resorts don't have locks on the bathroom doors?

So far, I heard that Bay Lake Tower and the Treehouse Villas don't have bathroom locks. I also heard that there were plans on adding locks to the bathrooms at BLK. Is this true?

Any other resorts that don't have locks?

Thanks!

BTW I asked this question because I really want to AVOID this resorts. I find that a bathroom without a door that locks is totally wrong and inappropiate.

Which DVC resorts don't have locks on the bathroom doors?

So far, I heard that Bay Lake Tower and the Treehouse Villas don't have bathroom locks. I also heard that there were plans on adding locks to the bathrooms at BLK. Is this true?

Any other resorts that don't have locks?

Thanks!

BTW I asked this question because I really want to AVOID this resorts. I find that a bathroom without a door that locks is totally wrong and inappropiate.

BLT has door locks on the bathroom doors. Just not the standard ones you think about.

This made me wonder how many little kids accidently lock themselves in the bathroom while at Disney.

The BLT bathrooms didn't have locks the first time we went there, then they put in those little rocker locks, which are very easily unlocked by sliding a butter knife between the door and frame. I know because I needed to get the hairdryer out of the bathroom while my sister was showering. :tiptoe:

The BLT bathrooms didn't have locks the first time we went there, then they put in those little rocker locks, which are very easily unlocked by sliding a butter knife between the door and frame. I know because I needed to get the hairdryer out of the bathroom while my sister was showering. :tiptoe:

It's difficult to put a turn lock on those sliding doors.

I think the SSR Treehouse bathrooms do have locks.
The master bathroom may not have a lock on the door between the bathroom and the bedroom, but the bedroom locks, and the toilet is in a separate water closet with a door. I don't remember if that door locks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter