Question about staying at Fort Wilderness

SR

Mouseketeer
I have been to WDW several times, but I have always flown and stayed in WDW resorts. My niece and her husband have invited me to go with them in their motorhome and we have booked a campsite in Fort Wilderness. My question is since we are so close to the Wilderness Lodge can we take advantage of the pool etc. at Wilderness Lodge? We will be driving from Southern Oregon, in January, so this will be quite an adventure...but will be fun I am sure!

I have been to WDW several times, but I have always flown and stayed in WDW resorts. My niece and her husband have invited me to go with them in their motorhome and we have booked a campsite in Fort Wilderness. My question is since we are so close to the Wilderness Lodge can we take advantage of the pool etc. at Wilderness Lodge? We will be driving from Southern Oregon, in January, so this will be quite an adventure...but will be fun I am sure!

No. Resort pools are only for registered guests of that resort. Ft. Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge are 2 separate resorts. Enjoy your adventure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!