Question about split stays and tickets

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
Originally we had booked 1 week at All Star Movies with tickets and DDP. Standard room category.

We later decided to add 3 days to the trip and arrive earlier but all of the standard rooms were gone. So we booked a preferred room for 3 days instead. No tix or DDP.

Is there a way we could have our tix start at at the beginning of our trip with the first reservation? We do not want to add the dining plan to the first 3 days since the 1st day is a write off due to a really late arrival. But it would be nice to be able to start using our tix earlier and spread them out over the entire 10 days.

Any tips would be appreciated!

We did the exact opposite and added 2 days to the end of the trip.

From: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/ticket-dates/
  • 1-day – The ticket expires on the selected start date.
  • 2-day – The ticket expires 4 days after the selected start date.
  • 3-day – The ticket expires 5 days after the selected start date.
  • 4-day – The ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
  • 5-day – The ticket expires 8 days after the selected start date.
  • 6-day – The ticket expires 9 days after the selected start date.
  • 7-day – The ticket expires 10 days after the selected start date.
  • 8-day – The ticket expires 12 days after the selected start date.
  • 9-day – The ticket expires 13 days after the selected start date.
  • 10-day – The ticket expires 14 days after the selected start date.
I'd call a cast member and see what you can do, I don't think you can start a ticket early. CM would have to help you with that. I was able to combine both trips in to one and get the original discount.

Was able to change the dates in my reservation so no longer a split stay! Problem solved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter