question about split stay

Terrarankin

Earning My Ears
So i booked the free dining/park tickets promo at Coronado from Sept 16-24 and then a room only from sept 24-26. It saved me a couple hundred dollars doing it this way. The 25 is just a pool day and we are leaving the morning of the 26.

1. Can someone confirm that I have to use up all of my dining credits on the 24th (and if so, by what time?)
2. Please also confirm that I can still go to a park on Sept 24th? We are planning on going to Epcot on the 24th for our last park day

I am really hoping that they aren't going to make me change my room!

3. Also, for my magic bands it says I have to order 2 sets, one for each package i guess. I ordered the custom ones for the first part, but i am just going to get the free ones for the 2nd part. I just hope this wont screw up the park day on the 24th.

Any help is appreciated!

1. You have until midnight on the 24th to use all of your dining plan credits, so you will be fine as long as you use them before the end of the day.
2. As long as you have a day left on your tickets you will be fine to go on the 24th.
3. You get magic bands for each part of your stay. The magic bands are linked to your My Disney Experience Account and you can use them interchangeably.

youngdeb12 is spot on for all. The only thing I will add is you can decline your extra set of bands, or just get them for keepsake.
Also call and ask to link you reservations, and as long it is the same room category should be fine.

youngdeb12 is spot on for all. The only thing I will add is you can decline your extra set of bands, or just get them for keepsake.
Also call and ask to link you reservations, and as long it is the same room category should be fine.

I agree about the bands—get a plain set, turn them down...either way you shouldn’t run into any problems.

I have seen mixed experiences with connecting reservations, though. I really hope you’ll be kept
in the same room, but it’s very possible you’ll have to move. In the “worst case” scenario, you’d be roomless for a few hours and bell services would hold your luggage. Since you’re at a park that day, there’d be really minimal impact on your plans.

1. You have until midnight on the 24th to use all of your dining plan credits, so you will be fine as long as you use them before the end of the day.
2. As long as you have a day left on your tickets you will be fine to go on the 24th.
3. You get magic bands for each part of your stay. The magic bands are linked to your My Disney Experience Account and you can use them interchangeably.
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter